OVERSEAS MBBS PROGRAM
There was always craze for Overseas Education in India for every course, particularly for higher education. MBBS abroad is always into great demand. There are many reasons for the same like:-
- There is big gap between the number of seats available in MBBS courses in India and the candidates aspiring for MBBS. Only 76000 (approximately) seats are there in India whereas 15 Lakh+ candidates appear in NEET exam for small number of available seats.
- In such challenging competition, there is very comfortable and easy solution available i.e. MBBS overseas.
- Earlier, Students completing MBBS in India were exempted from NEXT (National Exit Test) and they were directly allowed to practice in India and it was mandatory for those Indian students who were studying MBBS abroad and wanted to practice in India. Now it is compulsory for everyone.
- For all students who are studying MBBS in India and,
- For all students who do MBBS in abroad from an MCI recognized university.
- MBBS Abroad is available at very reasonable fee starting from 2 Lakhs to 4 Lakhs per year.
- NO DONATION OR CAPITATION FEE.
- Globally acceptable Degree.
We guide you only those Colleges/Universities which are recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India)
(Please Note: for MBBS in India or Abroad, NEET clearance is compulsory)
MCMF has presence in following countries for MBBS admissions: