WELCOME TO MCMF
- GENERAL REFERENCE- The term subscriber/applicant/candidate shall mean the parent/guardian/ward of the candidate, and include the candidate who is registered with MCMF and have affixed their signatures in the declaration and application form and shall, for the purpose of the services subscribed, together be called and referred to as ‘The Second Party’/‘Subscriber’ hereunder.
- MCMF is only limited to providing guidance, information, updates and advices to the subscriber to make a suitable career choice. MCMF only advices and assists in choosing suitable courses and institutions as per subscriber’s requirements based on their performance and eligibility (candidate domicile / State Quota / Category/ others) as prescribed by the concerned governing authorities. It is at the discretion of the subscriber to act according to his sweet will.
- MCMF is not an agent of medical seats nor does it guarantee a confirmed seat, placement or admission for the subscriber. It only assists the subscriber in understanding admission process, requirements, eligibilities, preconditions, etc., as laid down by various medical councils, boards and authorities like MCC, MCI, NTA, etc., and choices available to the subscriber based on the performance and information.
- MCMF only assists and facilitates the subscriber in seeking all information about the NEET Counseling process subject to the service package opted by the applicant.
- MCMF does not take any responsibility if the subscriber fails to procure a seat or admission due to any reason such as for non-fulfilment of eligibilities, preconditions, etc., as laid down by various medical councils, boards and authorities like MCC, MCI, IMA, NEET, etc., underperformance and any other bars and conditions laid down by concerned institution which would render the subscriber ineligible for any course or admission. MCMF does not take any liabilities if the subscriber fails to get a seat or admission due to decisions taken by the admission controlling bodies, authorities and institutions.
- MCMF shall not be held responsible if the subscriber fails to get a seat or admission due to default committed by the subscriber in cases where there is delay in providing relevant information and documents, or produces faulty and incomplete documents or fails to communicate decisions on time as orally prescribed by MCMF.
- MCMF does not undertake the onus for mistakes committed while filling up various forms and applications of the subscriber both online and offline. The subscriber shall be entirely responsible for all mistakes and errors committed therein even if filled by MCMF as per subscriber’s request.
- MCMF reserves the rights to sue the subscriber if in case it is found out that the subscriber has used fraudulent methods by way of fabricated documents, furnished wrong and false information. In such cases, MCMF shall terminate the subscription and the subscription fee paid shall be deemed to be forfeited in its favor.
- All disputes of civil nature shall, arising out this service agreement, be referred to arbitration. In the event of any conflict, dispute or difference between the parties hereto on any matter in question, dispute or differences on any account shall be first referred to the senior management of MCMF for amicable settlement. If the same is not settled within five (7) days of referring the same to the senior management, the same shall be referred and settled by a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by the parties, under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The sole arbitrator shall a person qualified and experienced in the subject matter of arbitration. The arbitration proceedings shall take place in English language. The seat of arbitration shall be at Delhi. The governing laws shall be Indian laws. The parties herein shall equally bear all costs associated with such arbitration process.
PAYMENT TERMS & REFUND POLICIES
MCMF is majorly into counselling services. Any Amount payable towards any of the paid products like Counseling products/Use of NEET Predictor/NEET online coaching, will be displayed to the user before he/she makes payment. Unless otherwise expressly mentioned, full payments towards any of the products or services offered by MCMF shall be made before accessing the programs or services. It is the sole responsibility of the user enrolling into a program or availing services towards counselling club membership should assess the suitability and relevance of the product of service proposed to be purchased.
Amount paid towards services taken will neither be refunded nor adjusted under any circumstance. A Subscriber can contact our service team to address any concerns related to the product and services rendered by us.
Though MCMF is not selling any product under “Guaranteed Success”, however, if a subscriber has purchased any products under the same facility, the amount would be returned in case of not meeting the minimum guarantee promised, provided that you have engaged with the portal with minimum number of hours and taken up a minimum number of tests specified against each such package sold under such facility.
MCMF and /or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on site. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
“ Your data does not invade any intellectual property rights including without limitation copyright ,patent or trademark of any third party; *It should not contain any defamatory, derogatory, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The user data will not be used to solicit or promote any financial service be it business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity. *You hereby grant MCMF a non- exclusive licence to use, reproduce edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your inputs in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING OUR CONTENT
No prior written approval is required by the following organisations to link to our website
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- New organisations
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- by use of our corporate name or
- by use of the uniform resource locator being linked to ;
- or by use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
- no use of Company’s Name’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark licence agreement.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website . We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time . By continuously linking to our website you agree to be bound to and follow the consequences.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
In case, you happen to come across any link on our Website that is offensive or indecent for any reason, you can contact us freely. We will adhere to your request to remove the links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly . We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
NOT TO DO :
- Website Name should not be used in any case to republish the material
- Sell, rent or sub- license material from Website Name
- Refrain from reproducing/ duplicating/ copying material from Website Name
- Redistributing the content from Website Name
MCMF has tried its level best to gather the accurate information to share with its website visitors, however, you expressly understand and agree that your use of the platforms, the content, products and services is at your sole risk. Further, the information and the services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer: Neither we compel nor we enforce any of our advise on you while making or planning to make any decision, whether personal or business decisions, based on the content on the site or based on the NEET College Predictor Report. You should conduct an independent verification before making your decision. In the case of test preparation products or counseling products such as NEET College Predictor, you have to review and verify the offerings, and seek more details if needed before making the decision to purchase any product or service. All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and MCMF does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial in this regard.
With Warm Regards,